It's time to take control of your health and weight! And what better way to do it but with the support of a behavioural nutritionist, weight loss mentor and an awesome group of people who are just like you :-)
Get rid of processed & sugar laden foods from your diet!
It doesn't matter where in the world you live! Our 10 week challenge is based online. You will receive all the information you need without having to leave your house.
"It will change and challenge all your ideas about healthy eating and weight loss in the best way possible", Anne-Marie.
Check out what others had to about the challenge!
What's it all about?
Enjoying good food and health!
Creating fantastic habits around eating nutritious food and daily movement.
Improving your sleep, family life and overall wellbeing.
- Complete a comprehensive Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment, which is evaluated by your Nutritionist.
- Receive 10 weeks of meal plans and recipes from Simple Tasty Nutrition to start your new lifestyle - no more thinking, 'what's for dinner!??'.
- Get a professionally designed yoga program from Tones Yoga and Pilates, written especially for the 10 Week Challenge. The exercise component of the 10 Week Challenge is focused on body and health restoration, not 'pushing weights' or running miles. You will spend 10 Weeks being kind to your body rather than flogging it out at the gym without gains.
- Access an online forum with other participants, get constant support and support others doing the challenge, on a day to day basis.
- Receive online support from our Behavioural Nutritionist Sara Evans and Weight loss mentor Elora Harre on a daily basis and through regular webinar catch ups!
- The person with the greatest health change, as decided by Sara and Elora, receives a consultation and follow up plan with Sara!
What kind of results will I see?
- Develop a healthy relationship with food
- Fat loss
- Improved energy and ability to deal with stress
- Improved sleep and mental functioning
- Improved digestion and hormone regulation
- Overall your health will improve and you will decrease or reduce your risk of developing of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity and cancer.
Please remember, everyone is different so results will vary. Nutrition is one part of the bigger health puzzle and you may also need to address other areas of your health.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) This there a nutrition assessment before I start?
Yes, you will be emailed an online assessment that needs to be completed before you start the challenge2) How much weight will I lose?
Everyone is different so therefore results vary. The 10 Week Challenge looks at making life-long healthy nutrition habits, this is NOT A TEMPORARY DIET. We typically see weight loss around 500 grams a week however some can lose over a KG a week. During the 10 Week Challenge you will also need to address other lifestyle factors such as sleep and stress - these play a huge role in successful weight loss.3) Do I need a gym membership?
No – the exercise program can be done at home. 4) What's type of food is in the Meal Plans? Is this the Paleo Diet?
The food is basic real food, nothing complicated or too fancy. We are also budget and family conscious. Whilst the meal plans are strongly based around the principles of the Paleo diet, they are less restrictive. We aim for a lifestyle approach to food which means, we don't believe in super strict eating behaviour or counting calories. Plus there is always room for treats!!!
If you want to know more, check out a taste of the challenge.5) I have a physical disability, can I still do the exercise component of the challenge?
Absolutely. The exercise program of the challenge can be scaled to your current fitness abilities. Exercise is more about the positive psychological benefits of movements, rather than doing it of weight loss.
Challenge start dates 2015:
Register for the 9th March, 27th April,
27th July & 12th October intake:
Take control of your health, spaces are limited so sign up now!
Pay with Paymate Express
You will receive your challenge confirmation within 48 hours of your payment. Click here to see which countries we accept credit cards from.If you wish to pay via PayPal:
If you wish to pay by NZ bank transfer: Simple Tasty Nutrition
Please email Sara to inform her of your purchase.
* Simple Tasty Nutrition has a no refund policy, however we are happy for you to pass your challenge to a friend!