Spag bowl for dinner! 👍 https://t.co/tRivrT6XrN
What is it?
The Allergenics Food and Environmental Sensitivity Assessment is a safe and non-invasive test that utilises hair analysis to assess sensitivity to a broad range of food and environmental compounds. Sensitivities and intolerances to foods and environmental compounds are on the increase, and can cause varying amounts of distress to the body. In many cases, the exact triggers for this distress cannot always be readily identified. The body systems that are most affected by these reactive compounds are the gastrointestinal and immune systems.
This hair test is able to identify sensitivity to a broad range of different substances including food and environmental compounds.
Please note, this is a hair intolerance test that identifies things that may be causing your body stress. It is not a medical test.
What substances are tested?
- Dairy: All Dairy (Cow's Milk, Goat's Milk, Sheep Milk), Milk (Cow), Caseinates, Whey, Lactose
- Grains: Wheat, Barley, Rye, Corn, Rice, Oats, Spelt, Gluten(Wheat)
- Soy: Tamari, Soy Sauce, Soy Bean
- Fruits: Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Berries Mixed (Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry), Citrus Mixed (Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Mandarin), Coconut, Grape, Kiwifruit, Mango, Nectarine, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Strawberry, Tomato
- Legumes: Legume Mix (Bean Mix, Chickpea, Lentil, Pea)
- Nightshade Foods: Capsicum, Chili, Tomato, Nightshade Food Mix (Potato, Tomato, Eggplant, Capsicum)
- Vegetables: Bean, Cruciferous Vegetables (Broccoli, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Cauliflower), Capsicum, Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Garlic, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onion, Pea, Potato, Pumpkin
- Nuts: Peanut, Mixed Nuts (Cashew, Macadamia, Hazelnut, Pecan, Walnut, Almond, Brazil, Pistachio)
- Animal Proteins: Beef, Chicken, Egg.Fish– Mixed Fish (Cod, Herring, Plaice, Sardine)
- Shellfish: Mixed Shellfish (Mussels, Oysters, Crab, Lobster, Prawn)
- Sugars: All Sugar (Sucrose), Fructose, Honey, Lactose
- Non-Nutritive Sweeteners: Saccharine, Aspartame
- Yeast and Yeast-Based Products: Baker's Yeast, Vegemite, Marmite
- Beverages: Alcohol, Beer, Wine, Tea, Coffee, Caffeinated Drinks
- Food Additives: Benzoates (210, 211), Phosphoric acid (338), Sodium nitrite/Sodium nitrate (250, 251), Sodium Sulphite/Sodium Metabisulphite (221, 223), Monosodium Glutamate- MSG (621).Food Colours– Tartrazine (102), Ponceau Red (124), Erythrosine (127), Mixed Colours (Tartrazine 102, Amaranth 123, Fast Green 142, Indigotine 132
- Miscellaneous Foods: Salt, Black Pepper
- Environmental Compounds: Dust Mites, Grass Pollen Mix, Flower Pollen Mix, Shrub Pollen Mix, Feather Mix, Aftershave/Perfume, Chlorine, Petrol – Unleaded, Diesel, Paint Mix, Detergents, Fabric Softener, Moulds
Bacteria: Staphylococcus species, Streptococcus species
How does it work?
It's simple! Our nutritionist Sara will send you the testing kit via NZ post. You place the sample of hair in the envelop and drop it in the post.
When the results are available, Sara will forward you the results plus her recommendation on how to improve your health and wellbeing. She will make practical every day suggestions to changing your nutrition to suit your body.
Please note: You don't even need to leave the house but you do need a teaspoon size sample of hair! Pubic hair is a great option too. Additionally, the Toxic Element Assessment need a hair sample that hasn't been dyed.
To get started, please fill in this testing questionnaire:
Please make payment here:
Credit or Debit Card
1 test $155
2 tests $238
(includes a card fee)
Payment via bank transfer:
Simple Tasty Nutrition
$150 - 1 test
$230 - 2 tests
Additional tests, $80.
Once you have completed the above information form AND payment, Sara will be in touch with your testing kit.